Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
I don't know how long will it take to revamp Morphic, last time I saw
a demo of it at Smalltalks conference (~circa 2007/8), it was really
promising, but didn't hear about it again.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

It seems Juan was concerned about his new methods being patented by someone else.  Maybe we'll see more again publically soon.
http://forum.world.st/Morphic-3-defensive-disclosure-td4727197.html

cheers -ben

Yes. Reading what Juan Vuletich is working on for the next Morphic there is
a lot said about things I imagine would negatively impact performance if a
lot of deliberate effort isn't made to offset them.

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaring...@gmail.com>