On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com>
wrote:

> Now, who is creative enough to add “dynamic array” (one with curly braces)
> and temporaries in a block to the original thing:

Don't forget a block array literal, a pragma, a long binary selector and
thisContext.  Personally I don't like "(each class name)".  It implies one
always has to parenthesize unary message sequences.  The first isn't so
good either since it isn't necessary.  Why not true & (false not & nil
isNil) ?

exampleWithNumber: x

--
best,