Jean Baptiste Arnaud wrote:
I am really close to finish the android VM, only based on the Unix source
(just decorate with less than 20 lines of codes,
I need a entry point for the interpreter loop and some convention that cannot change via the android builder).
+ one graphical plugin and a C file for communicate between C and Java.

CogDroid, project is not maintain since 3 or 4 years.
But still seems work (just have a completely separated source).
Peoples give me all the key to revive it.
I take the source of Cogdroid for understand what they do and redo it changing less thing possible in unix source.

My VM run without the graphics and with a subset of plugin (file, socket and some of them I cannot remember).
Road map:
- Full compiling and packaging process: Done.
- Fix interpreter headless: Done.
- be able to generate and load external lib on the fly from android: done
- Graphical plugin: In progress.
- reintroduce slowly and fix all the removed plugins: todo.
- Nice android connectivity: todo.  (all event manage, list of image, blablabla)
- Create a CMakeGenerator extension to have a really nice way to generate project.

Once a graphical version come out I promise some picture and a website.
But again I do that on my free time :-).

Its great to hear of your progress.  I look forward to trying it - I wonder - "maybe" on my Note 2 phone.
cheers -ben