> Can you share what is the intended use of the android vm that you're
> building?
>
> -_^ ? Run StackVM on an android is not enough from intellectual point of
> view ?
> I am not sure to understand the question.
> Why I do that, "Because I can :-)"

It's a fair answer. :)

> The first objective is to have something usable on Android, which can be
> easily update if for whatever reason I decide to stop or if someone want to
> do it own android App.
> First step:
> -Having that running, with graphic based on unix source (with some change
> but less possible).

I like the idea of being able to instantiate a VM (SqueakVM.java)
inside an Android bound Service, and forward good part of the logic to
Smalltalk. But I don't know if the VM can run "headless" (without a
SqueakView), or accept "evals" other than from a socket connection.
I didn't see any evaluate(String code) method in SqueakVM.java when I
analyzed the CogDroid vm back then.

> If it isn't precise enough, be more direct :-).

You kind of already answered my question, but I was wondering if there
was an existing "user" of this new VM, for a specific application or
game. And also if this VM was meant just "to run" on Android or also
integrate with it.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo