finished Chapter 4. Damien your automatic conversion tool worked very well
for me, it has been a huge boost to my workflow, there are problems with it
that I keep reporting to its github repo . I definitely see if these minor
problems are removed that the automatic conversion will do 90% of the work
for you. I am sure these problems will be fixed very soon.

The things not converted at all like tables etc, which you find hard to
parse , its not really a big deal fortunately there are not that many of
them. So its not a problem to do them manually.

I also love Pillar , its simple, elegant and very easy to use for anyone
that wants to produce pdf and html documentation. I would say that your
Pillar experiment has been a huge success and I hope one day we will see it
also included inside Pharo as on board documentation tool instead of a
command line tool only.

In 2 months time I have managed to port 30% of the PBE to Pillar and I also
added new stuff and replaced images with latest look from Pharo 3. Now with
the automatic conversion its should be fairly easy to do the rest 70% till
the end of the year.