did you take a look at the book pdf ? Can you see the page 34 ?

by layout I mean the position of the image in the pdf is completely wrong,
take a look at the html . Hmtl positions the image correctly , the pdf does
not.

To be even more specific the image should appear after

"In order to be able to use SmalltalkHub you will need an account. Using
the link provided go to the website with your internet browser. Just click
on
the Join link and follow the instructions to create a new account. Then
login
to your account.
"
but it does not, instead it continues the text

then it correctly positions the code block

"MCHttpRepository

        location: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/UserName/ProjectName/main'
        user: ''
        password: '' "

it displays the first line of the code block as the last line of the
page , then it goes to the next page and instead of continuing the
code block it positions the image !!!! then after the image it
continues the code block.

So basically the image appears inside the code block even though the
image and the code block are a few paragraphs apart !!!

Now take a look at html it looks perfectly ok as it should be.