De : Pharo-dev [pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] de la part de kilon alios
[kilon.al...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 15 juillet 2014 22:37
À : Pharo Development List
Objet : Re: [Pharo-dev] Interactive Notebook

Well at least for me , the one thing I don't like about Pharo is the "window
hell" . Even with window groups , which by the way are a great addition , is
easy to get lost and feel uncomfortable.

As I said I am inspired by emacs , I like its workflow very much and it will be
great if I manage to bring even a small part of the experience to pharo.

My goal is not to make something monolithic from the code perspective but offer
a unified user experience. I prefer my code as modular as it can be. Emacs
after all is extremely modular.

At worst I would end up with a slightly more powerful workspace and since
workspace is my No1 tool I use to test and try code that is better than nothing
:)

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM, GOUBIER Thierry