Hi Kilon,

You error is strange. I use Versionner on Pharo 4.0 without any problem.
If I take a closer look at the stack trace, the error comes from the
MetacelloToolBox when Versionner asks for configuration classes.
What is really strange is that after this message sent, the stack shows the
execution goes through EphPyParser class(Object)>>mustBeBoolean.
I don't get why.
I tried in a fresh Pharo image to load Ephestos, create a config for it, and
got no problem.
Can you try to reproduce and give more information about the environment, what
you did?

Thanks,
Christophe.