Ok, so I read Chris’ e-mail and I’m intrigued.

Sven, you’re still right about financial months being 30 days for instance but
the thing is that the current implementation seems broken (or inconsisten at
least) and doesn’t honor that case either. *Not* making the change will not
help us either…

So I’d say: let’s do it. If somebody objects (or proposes a change) then we can
handle that but at least we can claim that we try to give the users what we
preach, like writing natural language like code (e.g. “x + 1 month” which is
currently not possible).

That’s my view at least. Also: we’re changing so much stuff in Pharo anyway all
the time, I don’t think this would hurt.

Cheers,
Max