yeap I actually had to use gist to backup an method because smalltalkhub
freaked out to me once more. For a strange reason I keep using pastebin
even though I have gist account because I keep forgetting about it :D

STH is not useless and most of the time works and get the job done. Also is
simpler to learn for people that are unfamiliar with version control. Git
is simple enough. The problem with STH is when it has a mental breakdown
and of course when you want to commit and STH is not working.  So I cannot
recommend STHUB personally.

Besides git and github being more reliable and more powerful, I really like
its design, its simple , efficient and powerful. Also github gives a lot
more visibility to projects and that means more visibility to Pharo. Its
definetly a win - win situation at least for me.