Hi.

I was working on a GenericYear that was intended to be used for DateAndTime
calculus - to be able to add and subtract an arbitrary number of years.
The class by itself would not know the days - it is an arbitrary (generic)
Year.

It would only know the number of days when it is added (or subtracted) from
an actual date (or timespan).  The idea was that it would have a very
specific and limited scope of responsibility.

-cbc