I haven't heard from anyone else, which concerns me a little.

I remind everyone that this campaign is about you. Without your
participation, it cannot succeed.

Just drop me a line and tell me which topic you're writing on. You may, if
you wish, create a new topic, as well. My list of topics was chosen based on
the concerns I heard from other developers. Thanks.

horrido wrote

/
/