> On 15 Jan 2015, at 11:26, Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> wrote:
>
> Serge wrote:
>> and point to Pharo StackOverflow questions/answers if necessary.
>
> That is a bad idea. Stackoverflow works pretty bad for us.
> Questions get closed by clueless moderators.
> The gaming system doesn't work for non-mainstream technologies.

I don’t agree. I think it works great. Yes, not everything works perfectly but
the pharo traffic has increased quite a bit on SO and people go there to ask
questions.

There are also a couple of outstanding answers to problems in the Smalltalk
world on SO that I doubt you would find on the mailing lists.

Cheers,
Max