> On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>> > We have two kinds of external projects in Pharo:
>>
>> Please don't be discouraged! By chance, you stepped into the absolute the
>> worst-case scenario. Thankfully, many issues are much easier to integrate
>> :)
>>

> This is one reason newcomers are valuable.  For any system you work with
> for a while, you unconciously step over the wobbly stones in the path
> without noticing them.
> cheers -ben

I changed the issue title
15480 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15480>
Improving the About information (WindowModel)

and added
15482 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15482>
Improving the About information  (VersionnerSpecBrowser)

So, that we have now two bug entries, one for the change in specs about
window title handling and one for
the change in Versionner.
Who can move and commit sergios change to the versionner repro?