demarey wrote
> If you want to allow package comments in Nautilus, I would display the
> content of the description method of the package manifest if available.

It would be great to leverage on something already taking place.
Are you talking about class PackageManifest?
I can see that RPackage has a method which will give me a PackageManifest
(or create a new one). I have not been able to spot "the description method
of the package manifest" (as mentioned by Marcus). Mostly those Manifest
classes seems to be used for other purposes than documentation.

I'll try out a few things to see how it can work, my reading of the
"TheManifestBuilder>>createManifestNamed:" shows that manifests would be
very suited for this documentation purpose, as it actually create a
ManifestClass in the package. I believe this class is stored in Monticello
like any other class.

For the time being I found no instances of PackageManifest, so it is a bit
unclear to me how these Manifest classes store any data?