Yes this is important we should think modularly.

Le 10/5/15 18:45, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
For example, Soup's config was updated to declare a stable version for 4.0.
It was committed to MetaRepoForPharo40, but not to PharoExtras/Soup. It was
confusing that loading from the config browser worked, but loading via
another config as a dependent project did not (since we use the canonical
repo in that use case).

Specifically, I am asking that if we update a config, and it's not Pharo
xyz-specific (i.e. may break other platforms), that we commit back to the
canonical repo or notify the maintainer if we don't have repo access. This
policy would obviously be especially easy for any project owned by the Pharo
team.

Thanks :)

-----
Cheers,