> Yes this is important we should think modularly.

This is one of my issues when dealing with configurations: the need to copy
them in many different places (the MetaRepo for each supported pharo
version, the Smalltalkhub repo for the project, github, etc....).

Now, I write a configuration once and for all, and that configuration
delegates to baselines which are hosted in branch or version specific
repositories (one repo if github, multiple repositories if smalltalkhub).
Metacello/Git inspired workflow ;)

Thierry