Hi Clément,

> - Does your bindings work fine on Mac os x ?

I don't know. They should work.

- Do you have to put a .so / .dll somewhere near your vm or does it work
> out of the box ?

It requires an implementation of OpenAL to be available. In Linux I only
need to install the OpenAL package. In windows, I have to use the OpenAL
soft implementation ( http://kcat.strangesoft.net/openal.html )
Perhaps there is some tweaking needed in the library search path for OS X.

- Where can I download your code ?

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~ronsaldo/OpenAL/

Best regards,
Ronie