--- Begin Message ---
Hello all,
Yes we have both PluggableTextMorph and Rubric so it is a mess.
Yes Rubric was a fork, so a lot of code is duplicated.
I would say just wait that all PluggableTextMorph uses are removed
then we will be able to clean-up things.
Now, remember that I was not so excited by Rubric  as the default editor.
Rubric is the past, It should be removed asap with all the crap that it
duplicates.
I would not invest to much time in cleaning and commenting it.
Instead, clean, document and implement tests for TxText.

Cheers
Alain

--- End Message ---