We are quite fast in integrating the last weeks (even months).

*Reviewed* fixes get integrated within hours, and I try to review as much
as I can if others do not.

To me this sounds like a fix to some other project on SmalltalkHub. T

The thing here is that this is like gitHub: if a random Java project is
abandoned,
does Oracle step in and take over maintenance?

        Marcus