We do need more ease of integration with other software.

I agree
Normally we should have spur by next wednesday

* 64 bit

* OS Process made easier.

Mariano did you started to work on that?

* FFI not requiring a PhD

Yes.

* Being able to use Pharo with normal text based tools (like mount an image like a filesystem). * Full integration with trendy tools. e.g. MongoTalk missing GridFS, sharding, HA.

These things are moving forward.

I am pissed that Julia got $600 000 and we are struggling due to cash issues.

Well I do not know how to do that.

We do not miss brainpower. We miss being able to focus on progress because we can't fund it well enough.

Phil