0. I will not reveal my real name, because I value privacy. Nickname is
sufficient for identification purposes. Any other information (real
name, address, etc.) is not needed for actually contributing code. Think
of principle of least privilege.

1. I could easily make up some human-looking name (Satoshi Nakamoto
anyone?), but will not do it out of principle (see #0).

2. Knowing contributor's "real" name would not guard you against any
possible malicious actions from him, because it can't be verified (see
#1). One can also make up address, and even signature, if needed, and I
bet no one would spot it.

3. I don't buy argument about requirements of some organizations. Linux
kernel is used in billions of devices and by countless organizations,
and I highly doubt that contributing to Linux requires anything like
singing an agreement or whatever.

4. Even in paid services checking a checkbox is usually sufficient for
accepting any license/ToS.

5. My intentions are mostly of pragmatic nature. To make things that I
use (and that can be useful to Pharo users) be in upstream.

6. I don't care whether you drink beer, your political views, or your
interpersonal relationships (however story with Benjamin shows that
perhaps everything's not as great as you paint it). These are all
irrelevant to Pharo development, from my point of view at least.

7. If you don't agree with my arguments and stick to your rules, go for
it. I'm in no position to tell you what's the right thing to do. I'll
just end this discussion and leave.