Le 9 janv. 2016 à 23:10, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>> On Jan 9, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Christophe Demarey <christophe.dema...@inria.fr>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Not yet tested but looks good.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> I just noticed it misses the "run to here" action.
>
> It does not miss it. It is in the context menu of the code (this is where it
> logically belongs).

ah, good!
I also have to confess that it is important that this action (as well as other
"hidden" action) can be discoverable as stated by Nicolai and Stef.
Of course, we do not want a button for all actions (only the important ones and
the ones used very often) but it is important to visually see that there are
other actions available (BTW, I do not know the best way to reach this goal)