I just added a DateTime class as a subclass of DateAndTimeto that project
today, which retains the time zone name with the instance so times in the
future can, as needed have their offsets changed to reflect new legislative
decisions.

It works in Pharo 4 on Mac/Linux.  Not on Windows at the moment.

AFAIK it hasn't been loaded/tested in Pharo 5 yet.

Paul

philippeback wrote