spec
        for: #(#'pharo5.x')
        do: [ spec
                configuration: 'UnifiedFFI'
                    with: [ spec
                        versionString: #development;
repository: 'http://http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/FFI-NB/main/' ];
                yourself.

On 06/27/2016 01:50 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
I could have sworn this was working last week, but now I can't load the UnifiedFFI project.

Here's the stack ... note that this appears to be breaking during a SmalltalkImage>>saveAs: call that I make after loading a project that depends up UnifiedFFI during a batch job ...:

FFICallback class>>isForCurrentPlatform
FFICallback class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #isForCurrentPlatform
[ :subclass | subclass isForCurrentPlatform ] in Callback class>>startUp: in Block: [ :subclass | subclass isForCurrentPlatform ]
[ :each |
(aBlock value: each)
ifTrue: [ ^ foundBlock cull: each ] ] in Array(Collection)>>detect:ifFound:ifNone: in Block: [ :each | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
Array(Collection)>>detect:ifFound:ifNone:
Array(Collection)>>detect:ifNone:
Callback class>>startUp:
ClassSessionHandler>>startup:
[ :each | each startup: isImageStarting ] in WorkingSession>>runStartup: in Block: [ :each | each startup: isImageStarting ]
[ aBlock value: each ] in [ :each |
[ aBlock value: each ]
    on: Exception
do: [ :error | self errorHandler handleError: error ] ] in WorkingSession>>runList:do: in Block: [ aBlock value: each ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[ :each |
[ aBlock value: each ]
    on: Exception
do: [ :error | self errorHandler handleError: error ] ] in WorkingSession>>runList:do: in Block: [ :each | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorkingSession>>runList:do:
WorkingSession>>runStartup:
WorkingSession>>start:
SessionManager>>snapshot:andQuit:
SmalltalkImage>>snapshot:andQuit:
SmalltalkImage>>saveImageInFileNamed:
SmalltalkImage>>saveAs:
SaveCommandLineHandler>>saveImage
SaveCommandLineHandler>>activate
SaveCommandLineHandler class(CommandLineHandler class)>>activateWith:
[ aCommandLinehandler activateWith: commandLine ] in PharoCommandLineHandler(BasicCommandLineHandler)>>activateSubCommand: in Block: [ aCommandLinehandler activateWith: commandLine ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PharoCommandLineHandler(BasicCommandLineHandler)>>activateSubCommand:
PharoCommandLineHandler(BasicCommandLineHandler)>>handleSubcommand
PharoCommandLineHandler(BasicCommandLineHandler)>>handleArgument:
[ self
    handleArgument:
        (self arguments
            ifEmpty: [ '' ]
ifNotEmpty: [ :arguments | arguments first ]) ] in PharoCommandLineHandler(BasicCommandLineHandler)>>activate in Block: [ self...
BlockClosure>>on:do: