yeah, you do not need to load UFFI, afaik… it is already there… I’m missing
something?

and yes, not that I’m seeing… seems that latest Alien update breaks UFFI
because Callback has became a strategy and UFFI extends it… I need to think how
to fix it, but most probably I need to transform FFICallback to delegate
instead inherit.

I will check this tomorrow.

Esteban