Hi,

At the moment I am moving Pharo quality tools to Renraku model. This is a
quality model that I’ve been working on and that was used so far by
QualityAssistant.

At the moment I’m stuck while trying to do changes in Monkey, as it is really
hard to understand how quality checks are made there. @Guille maybe you can
advise something.

In the old model Rules were both checking code and storing the entities that
violate them. In Renraku Rules are responsible only for checking, then for each
violation they produce a critique object that is a mapping between the rule and
the entity that violates the rule. Also critiques can provide plenty of
additional information such as suggestion on how to fix the issue.

At the moment we can skip the critiques altogether, just run the rules and
store the classes and method that violate them. But at the moment I cannot how
Monkey in implemented. I.e. where do the rules come from and what output should
be provided.

Cheers.
Uko