Hi

In my projects I start to do the following:

I create <examplar> class method that returns an prototypical instance.

I use such methods in my tests as fixture.

Then I would like to have nautilus presenting to me the <examplar> with a little triangle and when I press

on them I get an inspector on them.

This way I get the same behavior than with default <example> methods that open an widget, image....

If we agree on that

- I can take all the <example> and turn them if necessary into examplar.

- extend Nautilus to send an inspect to the result of examplar tagged method.

I think that we can achieve a lot in terms of discovery with such simple changes.

Stef

PS: I reread the old thread and I think that this is a reasonable approach that makes

the pro instances (like me) and the pro examples showing some things (like me) happy.