Denis Kudriashov wrote
> Yes, it is new implementation of remote smalltalk. Look at my blog for
> details and docs
> http://dionisiydk.blogspot.fr/2016/07/major-seamless-update.html

Wow! This is really awesome. I love that you don't have to have the classes
loaded in the image to deal with the proxies. I've been running into a
problem lately that I have many images with overlapping domains that need to
talk to each other. It's gotten messy because by default I use
SimplePersistence and it's easy to get into hairy situations where the data
gets unsynced. Could Seamless be appropriate for general inter-image
communication or is there a better alternative?

-----
Cheers,
Sean