> On 07 Sep 2016, at 21:39, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>

>> Hi Thibault!
>>
>> Is your binding more stable that the one currently in the image?
> Probably
> one idea of esteban was to try what thibault did and enhance it and use it in
> place of the FT lib. Now if people could have a look
> and let us know it would be great because we are terribly busy.

yes, this would be nice because I’m coming to the idea that the freetype
problems we have actually comes from FT2Plugin (something about managing
pointers, etc.) and it would be easier to fix/maintain if we have a full UFFI
implementation…
and yes, as Stef says right now I do not have the time to look at it, but would
be really thankful if someone wants to explore this idea.

Esteban