Also on FreeBSD, there is no security/limits config, so on FreeBSD, I am not
able to run heartbeat VM as normal user at all :(

Ins't there any other solution? Why "realtime" threads? Isn't possible to run
"heartbeat" thread with normal priority and all other threads with lower
priorities to provide the same behaviour?

How to deploy application based on Pharo to the normal (UNIX) users, if
security reconfiguration is needed?

pf

P.S. VM wihout heartbeat is crashing on FreeBSD randomly with error "stack page
bytes 4096 available headroom 2788 minimum unused headroom 3020" :(