Hi,

With the latest 64bits VM (201611042126) and image (60282) UFFI is also
looking good. I'm testing a small library of mine [1] to interface with
LMDB [1], a memory mapped key-value database. Almost all tests are green.
This is great progress!

I only ran into one issue, a PrimitiveFailed error with #basicIdentityHash
in the SmallFloat64 class.

Cheers,
Jan.

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~JanVanDeSandt/LightningMDB