Hi Sean

I would really like to help you.
Could you explain why you want to install #git:development?

If you don't know what it means install User version of Bloc, as described
in INSTALL.md

Metacello new
   baseline:'Bloc';
   repository: 'github://pharo-graphics/Bloc/src';
   load:#core

Do you find installation guide hard to read or understand?
We are trying our best to provide a smooth user experience. Your feedback
can help make Bloc better.

Thanks,
Alex