Tudor Girba-2 wrote
> If you do not want to install wget, please try to load the Bloc code using
> the scripts directly in a Pharo image:
>
> https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Bloc/blob/master/INSTALL.md#all-in-one-user-versions

I thought that's what I was doing ha ha with:
    Metacello new
baseline:'Bloc';repository:'github://pharo-graphics/Bloc/src';load:#git:development.

Tudor Girba-2 wrote
>> If you don't know what it means install User version of Bloc, as
>> described in INSTALL.md

I will.

Tudor Girba-2 wrote
>> Do you find installation guide hard to read or understand?

Maybe it would be helpful to give a quick description of the motivation for
the diffferent options e.g. user vs dev. Denis and I both thought "we're
developers, we should install that" and apparently went down the wrong path.

What would it take to add the various setups to the CI matrix? This
complexity will be a high barrier to feedback...

-----
Cheers,
Sean