Hi all

In nautilus in Pharo 60 when you use
 <sampleInstance> you can get an inspector on the object returned by the
method

Example

Die class >> d6
    <sampleInstance>
    ^ self faces: 6

I started to use this pragma in all my libraries and I chose it to avoid
conflict with <example> and others.

I can change another time to make everybody happy. But I would like to
avoid to have to change everything again because this is the second time. :)
So let me know.

Now as I already said in the past, I will veto the integration of Examples
based on pragmas to compose them.
I do not want to need a special tools to get example working. But you know
all that.

Stef