Hi Stef,
see an idea below..

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

I would love to get a functionality that dynamically removes from my code all the self halt that are encountered during test execution. This way I will not need to run the test, walk the stack, edit the code and retart the process.

It would be really cool

One approach I have used is to have a global called "DebugMode" which is s boolean.
The, usie two types of debugging statements, like:
DebugMode ifTrue: [self halt].

and

DebugMode: ifTrue: [Transcrip show: somethingUseful ]

Then you can just turn DebugMode on or off.

This could be made simpler if the self halt of the system at object level checked such a flag and if the Transcript had a subclass which wouldn't log if DebugMode was false.

KR
Graham