Nicolas
Since a couple of years already we have one MetaRepo per version

MCSmalltalkhubRepository owner: 'Pharo' project: 'MetaRepoForPharo60' user: 'StephaneDucasse' password: '' MCSmalltalkhubRepository owner: 'Pharo' project: 'MetaRepoForPharo50' user: 'StephaneDucasse' password: '' MCSmalltalkhubRepository owner: 'Pharo' project: 'MetaRepoForPharo40' user: 'StephaneDucasse' password: '' MCSmalltalkhubRepository owner: 'Pharo' project: 'MetaRepoForPharo30' user: 'StephaneDucasse' password: ''

You see it is in place since Pharo 30 :).

We are working on a single place (web site) to publish packages but also the package metadata. The problem right now is that we cannot verify/publish a configuration without loading it.

The idea is to have kind of distributions of packages working and validated vs. a folder full of possible packages
I hated so much the squeak catalog because 5 times on 6 nothing worked.