Hi Tim,

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 07:32:12AM +0100, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Just as a side note - a quick spot check of my other recent images (1
> 64 bit normal 6.0 and another 32 bit 6.0, are all correct) - its just
> the one where I used the newer vm.

I'm not aware of all the changes that have gone in to the newer VMs, but
it's not the first place I'd look in trying to track this down.  And I'm
not familiar enough with Monticello / Metacello to make any guided
suggestions, sorry.

Going back to one of your earlier emails, what is the result of:

self workingDirectory resolve

If that confirms the problem, maybe you could use the debugger to
step through and see what it is being resolved against.

Cheers,
Alistair