Hi frank

I think that you are slowly but steadily destroying your aura in this
mailing-list, so be careful. I say that to help
you. Filter are easy to set.

We are all concerned that some of the solutions are not at the level
where they should be.
I'm sure that Noury like us all would love to have an engineer fully
paid and working fully on PharoJS.

Now you should consider that people in this community are
- building nice libraries (just look at the Pharo success stories - we
did not invent them)
- sharing their code and valuing it
- are concerned by documentation, speed, and robustness.

You see take Zinc, NeoJSON, NeoCSV.... they are all HIGH quality, with
nearly instant support from sven,
with EXCELLENT documentation, FAST and continuously maintained.
And for FREE.

So of course not all the solutions in Pharo are like that. But we are trying.

Now I do not know if you are the frank from lesser software I met in
the past but if you do
you may ask yourself what would be state of Pharo if you would have
participated and shared.
So far I never saw anything good or bad coming from this frank. And I
was always asking myself if
we would all work on closed code then a great system like Pharo would not exist.

But we do share and we will continue to improve Pharo with or without
you (remember U2 :)).
Now if you want to join you are welcome.

I can understand your frustration now the difference between you and
me is that I decided
not to be frustrated anymore and help building a better system.