Torsten for the recategorisation can you use the categoriser?
Because I improved it a bit and like that we will get the same
convention everywhere and not yours and mine differently managed.
For example, initialize - release does not exist.

In the automaticRecategoriser package I published a while ago (not the
one in the image) you can find an analyser for a given selector.
It shows the common usage and the outliers. There is also a method to
automatically fix outliers and it handles *

MCHttpRepository
location:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/StephaneDucasse/AutomaticMethodCategorizer/main'
user: ''