Hi all,

So I talked with Skip (Balletie) and he's not planning on supporting the
github api he hosted because he's not doing pharo any time soon. So he has
for the moment transferred the ownership of his project to me:

https://github.com/guillep/Github

I'll work soon in merging both

https://github.com/guillep/Github

and

https://github.com/guillep/github-api

to have a single solution.

To answer Esteban and Norbert, I try to keep it small and modular :) But
those are really high-level goals. What do you want to "not load" or what
is bothering?

Because I'll not cut the library so you can load services in a 'per-class'
basis. That will be impossible to maintain in the long term... We need to
find an equilibrium between modularity and reuse. Right now the github API
embedded in Iceberg is not completely reusable either.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189