Gesendet: Montag, 30. Oktober 2017 um 17:24 Uhr
Von: "Guillermo Polito" <guillermopol...@gmail.com>
An: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-dev] Github API on github

Hi all,

So I talked with Skip (Balletie) and he's not planning on supporting the github
api he hosted because he's not doing pharo any time soon. So he has for the
moment transferred the ownership of his project to me:

https://github.com/guillep/Github

I'll work soon in merging both

https://github.com/guillep/Github[https://github.com/guillep/Github]

and

https://github.com/guillep/github-api[https://github.com/guillep/github-api]

to have a single solution.

To answer Esteban and Norbert, I try to keep it small and modular :) But those
are really high-level goals. What do you want to "not load" or what is
bothering?

Because I'll not cut the library so you can load services in a 'per-class'
basis. That will be impossible to maintain in the long term... We need to find
an equilibrium between modularity and reuse. Right now the github API embedded
in Iceberg is not completely reusable either.