Here is an update of the work on Bloc, Brick and GT. As always, please do let
us know what you think.
- Improved the deletion in the text editor and covered the scenarios with
- Worked on the text selection. Still work needed for selection to be
- Balanced rope structure for even better performance of the editor. Overall,
the performance of the text editor improved 2x.
- Selectable curves:
- Resizer overlay. The tweet below also shows how we can now easily script
dragging behavior in examples:
- Diagrammer is a new engine for drawing diagrams based on Bloc. This is the
first version, and we will continue working on it in the following weeks, so
stay tuned for more news. This is also one of the first Bloc applications:
- Andrei put together a beautiful description of a scenario in which an
application is molded interactively in the Playground & Inspector. The subject
is face recognition, and the resulting code is both functional and explainable.
This is intended as a tutorial material that shows what moldable development
means and how it changes the way we program:
The feenk team
"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."