Hi,

We again got carried away and forgot to update the world about what is up in
our corner. Here is a summary:

--
Bloc & Brick
--

- Text editor stability has been significantly improved
- Improved support for selection in the text editor

--
GT
--

- Inspector
We now have an initial version of a working inspector with resizable panes:

- Documenter saw multiple enhancements.
We can now resize various previews live:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1002851190475026432
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1001407762285375490
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1001152789874167808
It now relies on the annotation mechanism from Pillar:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1006508725409079298
We can now link classes and expand their definition:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1014609460520775681
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1029085603948843008
The preview of examples can handle errors gracefully:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1022123808524836864
We can run examples in place, enabling a smoother tutorial experience:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1028390957023223809
We have new documentation expressed in it:
https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/1007008814204444672

Have fun,
The feenk team

--