> On 13 Mar 2018, at 10:06, Cyril Ferlicot <cyril.ferli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>> You probably loaded Zinc #stable which does not yet include
>> ZnCrPortableWriteStream. Load #bleedingEdge instead.
>>
> Hi,
> That's it. The project depends on Seaside which depends on Zinc
> stable. It also explains why it happens to most of my projects since
> most of them depend on Seaside.
>
>> This has bitten me as well a couple of times, I will promote a new stable
>> Zinc later today.
>>

> It would be great. Thank you a lot!

===
Name: ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.108
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 13 March 2018, 10:48:57.063827 am
UUID: 85ac77e7-a923-0d00-b69e-eee909c39d78
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.107

new stable 2.8.10
===

Which includes the ZnCrPortableWriteStream addition and #asUrl as part of Zinc
proper. Pharo 2.0 is no longer supported.