abergel wrote
> Yesterday we also experienced many problem when using Launcher on OSX :-(

Hmm, I've been using exclusively daily for many months with minimal
glitches. Please post OS, Pharo system report, download method and any other
relevant details. The major "gotchas" of the past were: 1) The app has to be
in the "Applications" folder 2) the first time it was started you needed to
work around a signing issue e.g. via [right click]->Open->[Confirm dialog].
The app will not open, but from now on you can just open in the normal way
(e.g. double clicking the .app). HTH

-----
Cheers,
Sean