Yes, looking at the stack in the profiler, there is a buffered stream
missing in there. The thing is that source/changes file reading/writing
required special attention in the migration (or the image became unusable
:)).

I'll fix it tomorrow first thing in the morning, if you can wait a couple
of hours ;)

Guille

--

Guille Polito