Even if he is a troll, he pointed out many things that aren't given
priority because we're building "next great stuff" and with the limited
resource you either stop to world to fix what's already made or you move
forward.

And IMO it is true that the next great stuff is being built, a better
paradigm, moldability, and whatnot, but that means that, for a while,
tools, and the image itself won't be "rock solid", and since most things
are not backportable or maintained (there are no resources to have LTS
versions), it is hard to define what's the minimum rock-solid core on
which to build upon.

E.g. The infinite walkback error pointed in this screenshot
https://i.imgur.com/7jiKIhd.png still chases me from time to time, and I
remember having reported it a long time ago, and it was considered fixed.

So I wouldn't feed the troll, but I woudln't kill the messenger either.

Regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo