Thanks peter we should make this clearer. On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 2:13 PM, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote: >> But why it's not a 6.2 version? It would be more clear since this is >> continuation of version 6 with new changes. How one would revert to original >> 6.1 if this new version isn't working for him? > > > In the same way as any previous image version... e.g. > > Pharo 6 is actually Pharo 60508 and lower, > Pharo 6.1 is Pharo 60509-60539, > and Pharo 6.2 is Pharo 60540+ > (give or take couple of versions, don't remember the precise boundaries) > > and you can download any specific image version you want > https://files.pharo.org/image/60/ > > (it is a bit confusing, but Pharo 6 is not yet using git and the existing > infrastructure is not keen on minor releases) > > Peter
- [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 version Esteban Lorenzano
- Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 versi... philippe.b...@highoctane.be
- Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 versi... Alexandre Bergel
- Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 v... Cyril Ferlicot D.
- Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 versi... Tudor Girba
- Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Pharo 6.1 v... Esteban Lorenzano