Hi,

I --amend(ed) the commit after I converted it. If you've already pushed,
you can force-push (there's no one using your code yet, so forcing
shouldn't be an issue).
If you have multiple commits, then you'd need to filter all the commits
(filter-branch iirc), so the newlines are correct in every single commit.

Peter